Multi-Step Self-Compensating Crash Damper
This type of emergency shock absorber has a multi-step conformation, absorbing the energy of the shocks at the moment of collision by compressing the sectors. It is designed to have low peak and return force.
- Shock absorption response function is stable, with high absorption efficiency
- Compact (robust and small in size) and easy to handle
- Body surface treated to prevent corrosion by nickel plating or alloy plating (black).
- Various sizes, forces, strokes are available with customizable models
- Standard temperature range: -40 ~ 90 °C
Plastic Material Crash Damper
This series of disposable shock absorbers is capable of absorbing high energies thanks to the plastic material with which it is built. It has a structure that converts kinetic energy of the impact in thermal energy, dissipated by the deformation. This product is suitable for emergency applications.
- High deceleration performance
- The shock absorption response function is constant and the absorption efficiency is high
- Possibility of installation at low prices and in confined spaces
- No maintenance needed
- Customization is possible for various dimensions, forces, strokes and capacities
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 90 °C