Bidirectional speed control
This is the standard series of IZMAC bidirectional feed rate controls. This version has two 12-step adjustment dials placed on the body.
Each adjustment dial allows to independently modify the feed rate in extension and the feed rate in compression.
- Simple and accurate control of the feed rate thanks to the 12-step adjustment dials
- Maximum hourly cycles: 60 cycles/h
- Maximum impact velocity: 0,6 m/s
- Standard temperature range: -10 ~ 80 °C - Special: -40 ~ 120 °C
- Chromed rod (25 μm)
- Black paint body coating or nichel plating
- Mainly used to control the feed rate in cutting and drilling applications